Who I am

My photo
I am an atheist, in fact, I describe myself as a Humanist for I believe in the good in people, not mythical beings.

Places to avoid

This is a section for establishments that openly promote religion:

National Chains
Chick-fil-a
In-n-Out Burger
Alaska Airlines (include bible quotes with meals)
Forever 21 (puts John 3:16 on their tags)
Country Bob's sauces (look who the CEO is)
Edwards frozen pies (bible verse on pie tin)
Desert Essence (beauty products)
Estes (aquarium stones)
Food for Life (baked goods)
Brim's Old South (chips and the like)
Daniel Chapter One (look at the mission statement at the bottom)
Curves (gyms, leaves bibles in workout areas)
Aldi Foods (has buybull verses on the inside of egg cartons)

Local
Carter Brothers Bar-B-Que North Carolina

Franchises (companies who don't seem to be religiously affiliated but might have franchisees who do)
Subway

If you know of any others, please send me a message giving me the name of the company and if possible a link to the company's website showing that they promote religious ideas.

For example http://www.incrediblepizza.com/about.php If you look at bullet number 3 under the mission statement. "We operate our business by Christian principles". The alternate of this would be if they have a religious symbol on their products and/or building. In the case of the pizza company, they have the jebus fish on the doors as you walk in.

I have to give credit to the religutards over at http://www.prophecyfellowship.org/archive/index.php/t-147138.html who posted most of these for me to find so easily!

*Megaplex Theatres is owned by the Larry H Miller Corp who gives 10% of their earnings to the LDS church

If you have the name and possibly a website of a company who proseltyzies a religion and would like me to add it, please comment on this post: http://yamipirogoeth.blogspot.com/2010/07/places-to-avoid.html

Sunday, March 7, 2010

10 Items to consider Pt. 7

Recognize Priesthood - Line of Authority - Priesthood authority today can be traced to the Savior through the restoration and Peter, James, and John. The priesthood is God's authority on the earth, given to mankind. We can rely on priesthood authority for help.

Priesthood authority...is that the same authority given to all these old men that are nothing short of pedophiles? Hmm...that's some pretty fucked up authority if that's the case. Is this also the same authority acting after "talking" with god to go and kill entire people including the women, children and cattle? I'm sorry but there's absolutely NO way that I can respect any sort of authority like that.

It's just unbelievable that the MORmON church has the audacity to think that they're above this sort of BS.

On the subject of the whole pedophilia thing: http://www.childpro.org/ldscases.htm Hmm...seems like this is a pretty normal thing with in the church. And it's the priesthood holders who are doing this shit as well. Again...why should I respect their authority?

They're relying on some books that were supposedly written by people who knew Jebus...that include events that happen several years after Jebus died...umm...I can't even take that thought seriously, it really makes me want to literally LOL to the point that I'm either peeing myself or my sides hurt.

Then again, I honestly have a hard time respecting authority of any kind, be it religious or secular (cops and the like). I just don't see how acting like some mindless sheeple and obeying all the crap they feed us makes me a model citizen. A model citizen should be someone who does question authority and finds a way to better themselves and their community. Obviously religion shouldn't be involved with that as religion only serves to disrupt progress and make humans fight.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...it's like letting criminals create the laws so that they...can...do what...they...oh shit, look at congress O_O well...minus the religi...no...no...that's not true either, religion still afflicts them as well.

    ...talk about being damned if you do and damned if you don't =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A model citizen should be someone who does question authority and finds a way to better themselves and their community. Obviously religion shouldn't be involved with that as religion only serves to disrupt progress and make humans fight."

    Absolutely!

    We were born into this shit and I want the fuck out! This type of tyranny is not what I want to be exposed to, I am a non-conformist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I've always found anarchy better than the current model as it's seeming to fail time and time again to properly uphold what it's supposed to guarantee

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, however, trolling and abusive type behavior will NOT be tolerated.