Understand the Reality of Temptation - Satan's greatest attempt to destroy us today is surrounded by temptations related to immorality. Satan will fail, but there will be casualties. We need to avoid pornography. Bishops can provide help.
Immorality...what a load of bullshit. Besides, why should I believe that a religion which condemns sex but is obsessed with having it as having high moral standards. That makes about as much sense as cutting yourself and jumping into a tank of sharks with the intention or living.
No...not the porno, their heaven forbid that I should see another woman or man naked O_O *gasps* Oh...wait...there's more porn and even child pornography looked at in Utah than most states (don't remember the report but it said something like that). And I'm sorry, but anyone who says they've NEVER looked at porno is full of shit, everyone's looked at least once.
As far as the big bad boogieman Satan goes...how is some fictional character going to corrupt people....though, I guess he's nowhere as bad as either jebus or god. I mean, by a christians standard satan would want people to believe in science, math, archaeology and so forth instead of bowing down to the sky tyrant.
Overall, the only REAL temptation is to actually believe in the tripe that religion feeds the sheeple.
Baaaa
Baaaaaaa
Ooop, someone left open the gate open to the religion pen....and it's about damn time!!!
Now, off to find me some porno!!!
Who I am
- Sakura
- I am an atheist, in fact, I describe myself as a Humanist for I believe in the good in people, not mythical beings.
Places to avoid
This is a section for establishments that openly promote religion:
National Chains
Chick-fil-a
In-n-Out Burger
Alaska Airlines (include bible quotes with meals)
Forever 21 (puts John 3:16 on their tags)
Country Bob's sauces (look who the CEO is)
Edwards frozen pies (bible verse on pie tin)
Desert Essence (beauty products)
Estes (aquarium stones)
Food for Life (baked goods)
Brim's Old South (chips and the like)
Daniel Chapter One (look at the mission statement at the bottom)
Curves (gyms, leaves bibles in workout areas)
Aldi Foods (has buybull verses on the inside of egg cartons)
Local
Megaplex Theatres* Utah
Carter Brothers Bar-B-Que North Carolina
Franchises (companies who don't seem to be religiously affiliated but might have franchisees who do)
Subway
If you know of any others, please send me a message giving me the name of the company and if possible a link to the company's website showing that they promote religious ideas.
For example http://www.incrediblepizza.com/about.php If you look at bullet number 3 under the mission statement. "We operate our business by Christian principles". The alternate of this would be if they have a religious symbol on their products and/or building. In the case of the pizza company, they have the jebus fish on the doors as you walk in.
I have to give credit to the religutards over at http://www.prophecyfellowship.org/archive/index.php/t-147138.html who posted most of these for me to find so easily!
*Megaplex Theatres is owned by the Larry H Miller Corp who gives 10% of their earnings to the LDS church
If you have the name and possibly a website of a company who proseltyzies a religion and would like me to add it, please comment on this post: http://yamipirogoeth.blogspot.com/2010/07/places-to-avoid.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The atheism is denial of the truth ...
ReplyDeleteWant to see some live porno? Just go to the maternity ward at the hospital, there's naked baby's and breast feeding...oh it's so disgusting! And not a father in sight...lol
ReplyDelete"The atheism is denial of truth..."
ReplyDeleteand just what truth might that be...that we're supposed to bow down as a slave to the invisible sky pixy tyrant who's not only vain but a complete asshole? Cause that's what's in the bible and the basis for ALL christianity. So, there's truth that I won't deny.
@Steven - XD ROFLMAO Isn't that the absolute truth!!! Or even better, get a CNA cert and then get paid to see that stuff!!!
lol, great response there, and I love the added touch of pointing out the murder...as pointless as it was. But even then, jebus is just a ripoff of older civilizations anyways
ReplyDeletehmm...we're the ones who antagonize others...and yet you're trolling my blog spouting your ridiculous religious rhetoric or does the concept of "irony" escape you as much as it escapes your view of reality.
ReplyDeleteAnd honestly, only religion eliminates the dreams and hopes of humanity by suppressing advances made by science which bring dreams into reality. In fact, if it hadn't been for science, you wouldn't even be able to be an online troll