http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-may-12-2010/back-in-black---glenn-beck-s-nazi-tourette-s
First you need to watch this video of Lewis Black TOTALLY trashing Glenn.
Now, the reason that I'm including this. For anyone who didn't know, Glenn Beck is a mormon. Yes, he bows down to the horny sky pixie.
Though, I don't get the correlation between calling anything that goes against your beliefs a nazi...but it's just ridiculous.
I wonder how Whiney Beck would respond if someone posted a video trashing him and his nazi tourettes (Lewis Black doesn't count as he's already famous). Would he act like any other mormon pussy and just bitch whine and moan that he's being persecuted? Or would he actually stand up and give some factual information to back up his claims.
My money's on the former as that's the easy route and it doesn't require any critical thinking on Glenn's side...though, if that douche could actually critically think, I'd be totally dumbfounded.
Well, this is always a fun video, and I think I'm gonna rip it and put it on my phone XD
Thanks to Julie over at Attempts at Rational Behavior for the link.
Who I am
- Sakura
- I am an atheist, in fact, I describe myself as a Humanist for I believe in the good in people, not mythical beings.
Places to avoid
This is a section for establishments that openly promote religion:
National Chains
Chick-fil-a
In-n-Out Burger
Alaska Airlines (include bible quotes with meals)
Forever 21 (puts John 3:16 on their tags)
Country Bob's sauces (look who the CEO is)
Edwards frozen pies (bible verse on pie tin)
Desert Essence (beauty products)
Estes (aquarium stones)
Food for Life (baked goods)
Brim's Old South (chips and the like)
Daniel Chapter One (look at the mission statement at the bottom)
Curves (gyms, leaves bibles in workout areas)
Aldi Foods (has buybull verses on the inside of egg cartons)
Local
Megaplex Theatres* Utah
Carter Brothers Bar-B-Que North Carolina
Franchises (companies who don't seem to be religiously affiliated but might have franchisees who do)
Subway
If you know of any others, please send me a message giving me the name of the company and if possible a link to the company's website showing that they promote religious ideas.
For example http://www.incrediblepizza.com/about.php If you look at bullet number 3 under the mission statement. "We operate our business by Christian principles". The alternate of this would be if they have a religious symbol on their products and/or building. In the case of the pizza company, they have the jebus fish on the doors as you walk in.
I have to give credit to the religutards over at http://www.prophecyfellowship.org/archive/index.php/t-147138.html who posted most of these for me to find so easily!
*Megaplex Theatres is owned by the Larry H Miller Corp who gives 10% of their earnings to the LDS church
If you have the name and possibly a website of a company who proseltyzies a religion and would like me to add it, please comment on this post: http://yamipirogoeth.blogspot.com/2010/07/places-to-avoid.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHA!! That's a really great video!!!!!!! I am an ex mormon myself and I know how crazy they can be! Glenn is an exceptionaly bad one though!
ReplyDeleteYes it is, that's why I wanted to share, to see the literally batshit insane mormons in action ala Glenn Beck. Sadly, I know people who believe him 100%...and I still ask myself "...why do I know these insane people?"
ReplyDeleteFORFEIT
ReplyDeletego look up this word in a dictionary, you f*cking moron...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/forfeit
you are not going to tell me what I believe...
we're going to play a NEW GAME...... See More
FROM NOW ON:
*******************************************
EVERYTHING YOU SAY I WILL DOUBLE ON YOU...
*******************************************
Atheists,
you are going to learn even to TALK about GOD the way you do is going to cost you your lives...
the writing on the wall...
f*ck you very much!
THE BOOBQUAKE - 911!
see how we take a term and convert it into its AUTHENTIC POLITICAL DIMENSION - THAT OF LIBERATION - not just merely harmless expression...
visit
http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/philosophy-f1/the-boobquake-911-t1310.htm
Oh look, my resident troll is back, and as expected, has NONE of the love xians are supposed to exude. Also, telling me to look up the word forfeit in the dictionary has absolutely NOTHING to do with this post...so either you are completely damn retarded or don't know how to use bot software to troll blogs well.
ReplyDeleteI'm putting my money on both!