Who I am

My photo
I am an atheist, in fact, I describe myself as a Humanist for I believe in the good in people, not mythical beings.

Places to avoid

This is a section for establishments that openly promote religion:

National Chains
Chick-fil-a
In-n-Out Burger
Alaska Airlines (include bible quotes with meals)
Forever 21 (puts John 3:16 on their tags)
Country Bob's sauces (look who the CEO is)
Edwards frozen pies (bible verse on pie tin)
Desert Essence (beauty products)
Estes (aquarium stones)
Food for Life (baked goods)
Brim's Old South (chips and the like)
Daniel Chapter One (look at the mission statement at the bottom)
Curves (gyms, leaves bibles in workout areas)
Aldi Foods (has buybull verses on the inside of egg cartons)

Local
Carter Brothers Bar-B-Que North Carolina

Franchises (companies who don't seem to be religiously affiliated but might have franchisees who do)
Subway

If you know of any others, please send me a message giving me the name of the company and if possible a link to the company's website showing that they promote religious ideas.

For example http://www.incrediblepizza.com/about.php If you look at bullet number 3 under the mission statement. "We operate our business by Christian principles". The alternate of this would be if they have a religious symbol on their products and/or building. In the case of the pizza company, they have the jebus fish on the doors as you walk in.

I have to give credit to the religutards over at http://www.prophecyfellowship.org/archive/index.php/t-147138.html who posted most of these for me to find so easily!

*Megaplex Theatres is owned by the Larry H Miller Corp who gives 10% of their earnings to the LDS church

If you have the name and possibly a website of a company who proseltyzies a religion and would like me to add it, please comment on this post: http://yamipirogoeth.blogspot.com/2010/07/places-to-avoid.html

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Articles of faith...or stupidity part 4

We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.


Hoo boy...this is a fun one!

The first "principle" to have faith in jebus...hmm...I should have faith in someone that never came to promote peace...but to act like a 5yo child who is there nothing more than to say "you're all bad" among other things. This "faith" they promote is disturbing at best. Sadly, the religutarded still believe the jebus myth to this day and still have faith in it as is exemplified above.

The second "principle" of repentance...oh...my...fucking...hell. Repentance is nothing more than a xians attempt to de-villify sins. This is all repentance is at the basest of levels...an escape from sin...which is stupid as they believe jebus saves you from your sins... This is a VERY redundant system as jebus saves you from ANY sins you did...but then repentance is for you to be forgiven by jebus and the sky tyrant. This probably explains why I've seen so many people who claim to be mormon at bars and smoking and even talking about randomly fucking someone.

The third "principle" baptism to help get rid of sins. OMG!!!! They keep repeating...wait...where I have heard that before... O_O OH YEAH!!! The ten fucking commandments...namely the first 4 which basically serve for the sky tyrant to say "WORSHIP ME YOU DISGUSTING BASTARDS". Also...being dunked in water so that you can be forgiven for sins...that's like playing hide and seek and hiding behind a chain link fence. There's absolutely NO point to it. What makes this worse is that mormons also do this for dead people...who asked them...honestly if I was dead I could come back and make TOTAL hell for them for doing that to me.

The fourth "principle" to received the holy ghost. This is simply their rationalization for intuition...where you can tell if something feels wrong or right. They just call it the "still small voice"...I call them fucking crazy! And, the last time I checked, the only way people have claimed to hear a "ghost" (whatever your definition may be) is using some sort of modified radio that quickly scans AM stations...which is total gibberish and you hear whatever you want...it's as bad as the religutards seeing jebus in a cheese sandwich ( http://cooltoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Jesus_Toast_Grilled_Cheese-274x300.jpg ) or even beelzebub in the smoke from 9/11 ( http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bltabloid-arch10.htm). As I said...they're just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, however, trolling and abusive type behavior will NOT be tolerated.