We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God .
This just goes into the whole delusion thing again.
To begin, NOTHING that "god" has ever revealed has been anything amazing...or truthful as a matter of fact. I'd like the MORmONS to say what god has revealed without using either the buybull or the book of moron to justify the fact. At that point it's just the random ass ramblings of their prophets...most of whom are just old guys...so I also call senility and dementia as a factor contributing to the ramblings.
Now, they may have a FEW things that are good...but compared to the bigotry and racism and misogynism that goes on...no, the good does NOT outweigh the bad. You might as well hand someone an apple and tell them it's a blueberry.
As far as the revealing of things to come...sure...I can do the same thing...someone light me up a bowl I'm gonna blaze me a revelation!! But, seriously, the old guys are just gonna lock themselves in one of their symbol laden rooms and make some shit up and then say they have some major declaration. If they want people to take mormonism seriously (yeah right), maybe if they could actually prove the shit in the book of moron. I was reading this Wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology_and_the_Book_of_Mormon And it goes over how the bullshit in the book of moron is NOT supported by either the fossil record or the archaeology record. The sad part, I've heard some moron apologists already say that study is flawed...which I don't see how it can be given that it followed VERY well established methods for looking at archaeological evidence.


Great article! I can't figure how so many religions can have such a grasp and stronghold onto a persons mind? I know it's mainly from childhood indoctrination, but it seems that even when a person reaches a certain age, old enough to clearly think and reason surely by the ripe old age of 30 surely to fucking god a person could get a grip and say "Hey this shit don't no longer make any fucking sense.", the bible or the book of morons don't pan out, the holy books don't stand up to my own scrutiny, I have more ability to see for myself that the bible and religious holy books are no longer a source of truth and never have been, I was damned fooled and led to believe such fucking nonsense!
ReplyDeleteWhy do so many grown adults support religious holy books that do not met out what they promise to do? Fear of eternal punishment?
In light of all the obvious false promises and the failed prophesies in the bible, religions here are flourishing by the droves. There's almost as many churches as there are houses, they are putting them in used service stations and any abandoned buildings here in jesusville VA It's right damned depressing to see so many fucking religious worship buildings going up, maybe soon they will be sacrificing their children to the volcano gods. Damned fucking nut cases!
I don't remember whose blog I was reading (possibly PZ Myers) but I recall there being an observation made regarding holy indoctrination and holiday figures (Santa, Easter Bunny, etc.).
ReplyDeleteIt essentially came down to as a child we're taught the religious and holiday characters but as we grow older you're encouraged to ask questions about the holiday characters so as to find out that they aren't real...however, when it comes to religious dogma you're told to NEVER question it.
I think that's what comes into play as to why there are so many religutards running amok nowadays. Instead of questioning what they are taught (as they should do anyways), they automatically assume that religion is right and true. However, its said that to assume something makes and ass out of you and me (ass/u/me).