Who I am

My photo
I am an atheist, in fact, I describe myself as a Humanist for I believe in the good in people, not mythical beings.

Places to avoid

This is a section for establishments that openly promote religion:

National Chains
Chick-fil-a
In-n-Out Burger
Alaska Airlines (include bible quotes with meals)
Forever 21 (puts John 3:16 on their tags)
Country Bob's sauces (look who the CEO is)
Edwards frozen pies (bible verse on pie tin)
Desert Essence (beauty products)
Estes (aquarium stones)
Food for Life (baked goods)
Brim's Old South (chips and the like)
Daniel Chapter One (look at the mission statement at the bottom)
Curves (gyms, leaves bibles in workout areas)
Aldi Foods (has buybull verses on the inside of egg cartons)

Local
Carter Brothers Bar-B-Que North Carolina

Franchises (companies who don't seem to be religiously affiliated but might have franchisees who do)
Subway

If you know of any others, please send me a message giving me the name of the company and if possible a link to the company's website showing that they promote religious ideas.

For example http://www.incrediblepizza.com/about.php If you look at bullet number 3 under the mission statement. "We operate our business by Christian principles". The alternate of this would be if they have a religious symbol on their products and/or building. In the case of the pizza company, they have the jebus fish on the doors as you walk in.

I have to give credit to the religutards over at http://www.prophecyfellowship.org/archive/index.php/t-147138.html who posted most of these for me to find so easily!

*Megaplex Theatres is owned by the Larry H Miller Corp who gives 10% of their earnings to the LDS church

If you have the name and possibly a website of a company who proseltyzies a religion and would like me to add it, please comment on this post: http://yamipirogoeth.blogspot.com/2010/07/places-to-avoid.html

Monday, March 7, 2011

Who wants to read some disinformation?!!?!?!?!?

Either the conservative right is getting REALLY desperate or my email is on sale somewhere. Either way, take a look at the email I got from these assclowns:

Dear Concerned American,

It's a horrifying modern day genocide happening in our own backyards.

Last year alone, Planned Parenthood was responsible for ending the lives of over 320,000 innocent babies.

And all of it was subsidized by over $350 million in taxpayer funding.

Using money from your pocket!

I believe there is something deeply wrong with an organization that murders babies, and even more so when they are funded through the taxpayer dollars.

Do you agree?

If so, I hope you will sign the Defund Planned Parenthood petition I will link to in a moment.

Thankfully, a rapidly growing number of Americans like you are fed up with their dollars funding the corrupt Planned Parenthood.

Unfortunately, a stubborn Senate stands in the way.

But momentum is building quickly.

Just last week the Housed passed the Pence Amendment attached to the Continuing Resolution that extends government funding set to expire on March 4.

The Pence Amendment removes all taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood and any other abortion provider.

But it is up to you and I to make sure the Senate passes the Continuing Resolution with the Pence Amendment attached.

This is going to be a tough fight.

It's going to take every ounce of strength you and I have.

You see, there are many in the Senate beholden to Planned Parenthood.

Together they have concocted a strong barrier designed to eradicate any bills aimed at saving babies.

But that's not going to stop me from standing firm in my belief that this legislation designed to save babies needs to be passed.

Will you take a stand with me now against the taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood?

If so, stand with Americans for Life by signing the Defund Planned Parenthood petition here.

Your petition will direct the pleas of countless pro-life Americans like yourself towards a Senate that must decide to either stand for life or the murder of over 320,000 babies every year.

They can put a stop to it by passing the Continuing Resolution with the Pence Amendment attached.

You and I just have to see to it that they do.

But it won't be easy.

Planned Parenthood's would have you believe this is a war on women and their wellbeing.

And believe me, they have their supporters riled up like never before.

Daily emails from Planned Parenthood, NARAL, and Emily's List are being sent to paint pro-life Americans as villains.

Sides have been drawn and an epic showdown in the Senate is underway.

And if the side that is only asking for the life of a child to be respected is to win, you must act today.

So will you?

Will you sign the petition demanding the U.S. Senate defund Planned Parenthood?

This fight will happen quickly as the Pence Amendment is attached to the Continuing Resolution that must be passed by March 4 or the government will be shut down.

So I need you to decide now -- not tomorrow.

If you will take a stand with Americans for Life, click here to sign the Defund Planned Parenthood petition right away.

After you sign the petition, I hope you will consider chipping in with a donation of $10, $25 or more.

Your donation will allow Americans for Life to rapidly contact millions of Americans in the coming days to generate support for the Pence Amendment.

And with the urgency of this fight, you're donation is desperately needed.

It's time to put an end to taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood.

Please click here to sign the Defund Planned Parenthood petition.

After signing the petition, please chip in with a donation of $10 or more right away.

I know I can count on you.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Ball
Executive Director, Americans for Life

P.S. The fight to defund Planned Parenthood is heating up rapidly.

As you know, Planned Parenthood received over $350 million in taxpayer funding last year only to use it to kill over 320,000 unborn babies.

It is vital you take a stand with Americans for Life against this atrocity by signing the Defund Planned Petition by clicking here.

And after you sign the petition, please chip in with an emergency donation of $10, $25 or more to enable Americans for Life to rapidly unite millions of Americans in this fight.

There is no time to waste, please act now.

If you would like to share this petition, please consider forwarding it to a friend.
First and foremost, ALL the information in this about Planned Parenthood is totally false. They are not about giving every woman in America an abortion. They're about providing information on pregnancy, how to get pregnant, prevention of STI/D's, giving you information of what an abortion entails (they don't perform a single one).

Anyone reading the Planned Parenthood website can CLEARLY see that they're about providing care and access to women who have questions about getting or not getting pregnant and what can happen during a pregnancy.

BTW, this is the asshatery website they run: http://www.americans4life.org/afl/index.htm

Now...I don't think they're really interested in saving the lives of these unborn children that are being aborted. I think they're just jealous that women have an actual choice and they want to take us back to the 1950's...which was one of the most disgusting times in America for women.

2 comments:

  1. Pro-choice here, and I stand with PP, but Planned Parenthood IS, in fact, the largest abortion provider in the country. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't disagree with that Sugar Dish. What I do disagree with is how the conservatives are making out PP to be nothing BUT abortionists.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, however, trolling and abusive type behavior will NOT be tolerated.